Book below and pay Holly at time of appointment. Contact info (phone & email) is required for booking.
Holly Pelletier is a licensed acupuncturist by the state of Colorado and by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM). She graduated from the New England School of Acupuncture at MCPHS University in Newton, MA where she studied Japanese and Chinese acupuncture styles, along with Chinese herbology.
Prior to her acupuncture studies, she obtained two degrees: an undergraduate degree in Psychology at the University of Maine at Farmington (2003), and a Masters in Education at the
University of New England (2007). In addition to these degrees, she has also completed certifications in TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) in Buenos Aires, Argentina, and is a 200 hr. certified yoga teacher by Yoga Alliance.
Acupuncture works to balance the body in a gentle way so many issues or concerns can be addressed by this long standing healing modality. Some of the most common complaints treated are: acute and chronic pain, back pain, neck pain and headaches, women’s health, fertility, digestive complaints, sleep issues like...more
Appointment Types & Prices
- Initial Acupuncture Appointment: Includes a full treatment and an extended intake, 80-90 minutes -- $150
- Follow-up Treatment: full treatment and brief intake 50-60 minutes -- $100
- Cupping: full cupping session with brief intake 30 minutes -- $60
- Cupping with Essential Oils: full cupping session, essential oils spinal treatment & brief intake 30 minutes -- $75
- Pediatric appointments: Price and timing varies by age and main complaint, please contact Holly directly.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, all clients are required to wear masks for the entire time while in the wellness center and during massages. Additionally, we are required to have no more than 10 people on the premises at any one time. We have expanded the time between appointments to 30 minutes to allow for more time to clean and to minimize cross-over traffic. Please do not arrive to your appointment more than 5 minutes before. If you are showing any symptoms, we are required by law to turn you away - please stay home if you are feeling unwell :)Thank you for your support and we are happy to still be able to serve our community in some capacity.