Holly Pelletier is a licensed acupuncturist by the state of Colorado and by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM). She graduated from the New England School of Acupuncture at MCPHS University in Newton, MA where she studied Japanese and Chinese acupuncture styles, along with Chinese herbology.
Prior to her acupuncture studies, she obtained two degrees: an undergraduate degree in Psychology at the University of Maine at Farmington (2003), and a Masters in Education at the
University of New England (2007). In addition to these degrees, she has also completed certifications in TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) in Buenos Aires, Argentina, and is a 200 hr. certified yoga teacher by Yoga Alliance.
Acupuncture works to balance the body in a gentle way so many issues or concerns can be addressed by this long standing healing modality. Some of the most common complaints treated are: acute and chronic pain, back pain, neck pain and headaches, women’s health, fertility, digestive complaints, sleep issues like insomnia, mental/emotional complaints such as anxiety, OCD, depression, and stress management. The scope of the treatment is not limited to this list, if you don’t see your main concern here, please reach out directly to Holly
- Initial Acupuncture Appointment: Includes a full treatment and an extended intake, 80-90 minutes -- $150
- Follow-up Treatment: full treatment and brief intake 50-60 minutes -- $100
- Cupping: full cupping session with brief intake 30 minutes -- $60
- Cupping with Essential Oils: full cupping session, essential oils spinal treatment & brief intake 30 minutes -- $75
- Pediatric appointments: Price and timing varies by age and main complaint, please contact Holly directly.
Choose Holly under the 'All Staff' dropdown below to book.